I feel like the last few years for me as a lolita has been kind of a mixed bag, and I’ve been not as motivated in the fashion as I’d like to be. So while I’m not usually one for resolutions, I wanted to try a make more of a lolita to-do list for the upcoming year!
I know it might not seem like too much, but I wanted to keep things fairly easy to do, but still more motivating than this year!
- 10 Meetups/Events: I went to maybe….6-7 events this year? But I’d like to make more of an effort this year! My comm has put on so many nice meetups lately ♥ and I’m already RSVPed for a cool photoshoot meetup in January!
- Sew More: This one’s pretty self-explanatory, I’ve done some lolita sewing in the latter half of the year, but I’d like to do some more practical sewing, which leads us to the next item…
- Focus on Wardrobe Building: I tend to sew or buy stuff that I find fun or interesting, rather than what I actually need. I want to kind of assess my wardrobe early in the year and see what gaps need filling!
- Wear More Casual Lolita: I used to wear casual lolita all the time and a lot of people I think found me back when I first started this blog because of that, so I’d like to do more casual dressing up, and wearing lolita not just for meetups!
- Post at Least Twice a Month: This may not seem like a huge amount, but I honestly wanted to keep the bar kind of low, so that on busy months I won’t feel quite so pressured.
I hope this was interesting! Do you guys have any resolutions or plans for the new year in lolita?