Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
My lovely friend Amber, who runs Delightful Charm! We’ve been Skype buddies for a while now. Though she lives a few states away, I’d love to meet her in person some day :D
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that have happened over the last 30 days.
- Skirt, Shoes, Blouse: Bodyline
- Socks: Sock Dreams
- Tie, Badge, Wand: Harry Potter World at Universal Studios
- Headband: Claires
- Shrug: Target
- Went to Colorado to visit my brother! We ate lots of tasty food, saw beautiful mountains and flowers, and took tons of stupid pictures of chipmunks. Dear god, chipmunks are cute. We don’t have them here…except maybe up in the mountains, so I couldn’t resist. I have like 100 pictures of chipmunks to go through on my memory card D:
- Saw the last Harry Potter movie all dressed up as Helga Hufflepuff with a slew of good friends and fellow fans. Cried a lot, but loved the atmosphere and the camaraderie of fandom, and enjoyed the movie itself.
- Went to an awesome meetup full of friends, shopping, movies, and sushi! Which are definitely a few of my favorite things.