I thought I’d do the 30 day lolita challenge that’s been floating around. Things have either been really hectic or really boring lately and I find I’ve been a little distracted from blogging so I think this should help :D This is from The Random Lolita Blog by the way, it took me about 10 minutes of googling to finally figure out where it came from haha. Here’s the full list:
Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30
Day 1: 10 Things about your lolita bubble!
- I’m really bad about buying things that I love rather than things that I need or that would be useful to me. I’m very much an impulse buyer, and while I rarely have any sort of buyers remorse, I do tend to buy things that don’t match anything I own or things that look too similar to things I own already.
- I want to make more nerd dresses and accessories. I really feel most like myself when wearing ruffles and displaying my nerd girl pride at the same time. I’d also like to wear more casual coords with nerdy t-shirts.
- I’m such a JSK addict. I like skirts and OPs, skirts for the large amount of versatility and OPs for the ease, but JSKs are the most comfy and the most fun to coordinate to me.
- Just buying a dresses is kind of boring to me haha. I love hunting for dream dresses, finding good bargains, saving for a long time, or working really hard to make something. It makes things feel that much more special to me.
- I like pretty much every kind of lolita. Which is awesome for lucky packs, but not great for my budget.
- I consider myself a pseudo lifestyle lolita. I wear lolita as much as possible and I like a lot of traditionally girly things (Disney movies, knitting, baking, sewing, tea) but I would never give up swearing, drinking, or nerdy things for the sake of fashion.
- I have a tiny purse problem. My favorite purses are either shaped like things or small cross-body style things. So sometimes I can only have my cell phone and some cards on me D: It’s really annoying, but they’re just so cute!
- I’m trying to get better about jewelry. For a long time I really didn’t bother with it much at all, but these days I’m trying to be better about buying more rings and necklaces to match my dresses. Especially because jewelry is so easy to find offbrand!
- I have a weakness for certain prints. Alice prints, it was my favorite book as a child and I still love it dearly. Heraldry is one too, I love lions and banners and shields and crests and stuff like that. Also fairy tales, I love them!
- I’ve been into lolitas about 7 years now, which is just too weird! Time sure does fly when you’re wearing frills.
Well this was fun. Hopefully I’ll keep up with this!