The lovely duskrose_dreaming of The Midnight Ballroom tagged me in a Versatile Blogger meme! So first there’s 7 random facts about me, some lolita-related and some not…
- On the top of my “want” list right now are some yellow tea party shoes!
- I was adopted as a baby! When I was about a month old. I don’t know my birth parents, and have no desire to find them right now. It’s also a big reason why Princess Aurora is my favorite Disney princess, she’s a pretty down-to-earth portrayal of an adopted kid in an animated movie (something that is very hard to come by.)
- I have a white h.Naoto Frill dress on the way to me, a brand I’ve been fascinated by for the past few months but couldn’t afford. I was so excited to find something second-hand that I absolutely love!
- I’m afraid of sudden loud noises. Balloons popping, fireworks, gun shots in movies or plays, etc. freak me out! It’s ironic that “Popping Balloon” is one of my favorite prints.
- I’m waiting on two e-mails to see if my panels were accepted for Animazement. One’s a more casual meetup style event that we’re calling a Lolita Social and the other is more traditional panel about being a lolita on a budget.
- I’m playing Okamiden on the DS right now. It’s awesome.
- I’m hoping to get a new layout up soon!